Friday, April 23, 2010

Hot Deals at Walgreens- Inventory Clearance

The next time you're in your local Walgreens store, keep your eyes peeled for amazing clearance bargains. Stores are currently spring cleaning their inventory, so be sure to bring your coupons with you because you never know what bargain you'll find!

I recently picked up four bottles of Gillette Satin Care shaving gel and two packs of BIC Soleil Shimmer refill cartridges for $.71. The Satin Care was on clearance for $.70 (I had $.55 manufacturer's coupons which made them $.15 each!) and the BIC refills were on clearance for $2.19 (I had $2.00 manufacturer's coupons which made them $.19 each!).

To save money on my shaving needs, I stash the refillable handles from the various starter kits I have gotten for nearly free in my bathroom vanity drawer, so I'm always ready to for whatever bargains I may find. I frequently come across cartridge refills in the clearance bin at Publix and Target; I'm far too smart to buy these at full price, especially knowing that I can find a bargain at some point. $11 for razors? That's insane!

Target regularly runs sales on the Venus razor starter kits; many times these purchases earn a gift card, that when used with coupons, make them completely FREE. (Also, remember you can submit your receipt for these items to P&G for the "Year of Savings $100 Coupon Book.")

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment