Thursday, April 8, 2010

Keurig Referrals- 2 FREE boxes of K-Cups!

If you are debating buying a Keurig, let me tell you, I LOVE MINE. I've never been a 'coffee' drinker. I'd have the occasional cup now and then at home using a French Press, and I'd indulge in fancy drinks at the bookstore. Coffee always seemed bitter to me, and I'd spoon 2-3 tsp of Sugar into each cup to make it palatable.

At the beginning of December I purchased a Keurig at Costco after sampling the brewed cup the demonstrator prepared. I'd been pricing them for a while, and Costco's configuration was exactly what I wanted. However, it was the taste of the coffee that completely blew me away. For the first time EVER, I drank Extra Bold coffee BLACK and I didn't hate it.

My love affair with my brewer has been going strong for 5 months. I'm still trying new flavors and adding new favorites to my list. To be honest, I haven't come across one I've absolutely hated.

The point of this little rant is to let you know that Keurig has a referral program that you can take advantage of. If you are in the market for a Keurig brewer, I can refer you to Keurig.com. FYI: It is extremely important that you DO NOT MAKE AN ACCOUNT BEFORE YOU RECEIVE AN INVITATION EMAIL. Please send me a quick email letting me know you're interested in buying a Keurig. Be sure to include your name and preferred email address, and I'll send you an invite within 24 hours. After you purchase your new Keurig, you will get TWO FREE BOXES of K-cups just for buying through the referral link. As a gift for referring a friend, I'll also receive two free boxes. It's a win-win for both of us! You can't beat FREE stuff.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment